Animations - alien-blue

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sunday, May 4 - The Official Launch of Salsa Sundays at Ahala

Anup Thomas and Meera Emmanuel, from Mezclao Dance Academy will be at Ahala, Taj Krishna on Sunday night. The workshops include styling, combos and depending on time constraints, a short bachata workshop for beginners.

Time: 7pm - 11pm
Date: May 4 (Sunday), 2008
Ahala, Taj Krishna
Banjara Hills Rd. 1

Feel free to contact me if you have any queries, my email's listed on the right column.

1 comment:

Sai Sudheer said...

hey Jeremy...howz u? Good to know that u have resumed the classes at Ahala...it wud have been really great if they were on Fridays...any ways since the work shops are continuing its good. I have seen you yday at Nift event. I guess u left pretty early so cudnt catch u up....

Sai...(Ramesh's student...Hope U remember me :) )